Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bahai Melody - Ya Baha'u'l-Abha

Since I'm racing to finish a manuscript this month and don't have time for my usual variety of posts, I thought I' put up something soothing and peaceful for those of you pushing to finish projects as well. Enjoy the views and the music. I should be back with the long promised paper and ink reviews once I send the last page to my editor.

And for those who can't wait and are always pestering me if I really use the items I discuss on the Fountain Pen Network, I'm using Clairefontaine cloth bound notebooks and a mix of Montblanc, Visconti, Conway Stewart, and Yard o Led pens, most with stubbed or broad nibs. My characters ran through all the Pousserie de Lune ink from J. Herbin, so I've rolled into the bottles of Private Reserve's Arabian Rose and Tanzanite.

No comments: